With summer quickly approaching and the warm weather dead ahead, it’s easy to forget the men and women in your life who may still feel like remaining indoors due to their incontinence condition.
But at A-1 Home Care in Orange County, elders receive always affordable and equally exceptional incontinence care with certified caregiving experts who come to the comfort and convenience of the home with helping hands and a golden heart to serve others. Each 24 hour caregiver on staff brings lasting relief to seniors from all walks of life, including Asian, Middle Eastern, Jewish, and European, with long-term answers to fussy bladders and unfriendly bowels throughout the greater Orange County and Los Angeles areas.
Take a look below at some of the leading caregiver solutions provided in the home by A-1 Home Care:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
The long-lasting elder care solutions provided by A-1 Home Care additionally include hospice care for the terminally ill and even postpartum care for recent mothers with newborns in the home. It's this dedication to excellence that has kept A-1 Home Care at the pinnacle of caregiving since its inception back in 1991.