Is your loved one in need of some assistance around the home because of a brain injury?
At A-1 Home Care in Irvine, we provide the leading caregiver options in all of Los Angeles and Orange County in the comfort and convenience of the home-- and all at a moment's notice. Each specialized brain injury caregiver comes with excellence on the mind, help in the hands, and gold in the heart-- because anything else just isn't what A-1 Home Care is all about!
A-1 Home Care provides numerous caregiver services in the home that include:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also offers lasting 24 hour care options with round-the-clock caregivers who are dedicated to providing the best hospice care possible, along with hourly in-home care professionals tailored more toward short-term care for rehab situations in the home.