Does you or your loved one suffer from diabetes, and would benefit from diabetic care assistance in the comfort of the home?
At A-1 Home Care in Irvine, elders who suffer from diabetes can feel good about managing their blood sugar levels going forward when a caregiving professional comes out to the home equipped with a pair of helping hands and a golden heart that’s been waiting to serve.
Every caregiver at A-1 Home Care provides many senior care solutions, including:
· assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation that’s low in sugar
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and insulin assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
Our caregivers are incredibly diverse and have provided assistance to elders from all walks of life, including Asian, Middle Eastern, Jewish, and European. This versatility and adherence to excellence helps seniors from every ethnic background and economic influence to feel good about the in-home care they receive.
You can find out more about the exceptional hourly in-home care solutions available at A-1 Home Care when you call a friendly caregiver today at (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve neighboring communities in cities like Tustin, Laguna Beach, Costa Mesa, Anaheim Hills, and Orange.