Did you know that many elders suffer from Alzheimer’s disease and even become an unknown burden on their family caregivers, despite being unknowing of the additional stress they create in the home? If your loved one suffers Alzheimer’s or dementia, there is lasting hope right up the street with affordable caregiving options brought straight to the home.
At A-1 Home Care in Irvine, elders with cognition deficits encounter friendly caregiving professionals who provide the greatest level of care going forward with a professional mindset and a golden heart that’s always looking to serve.
A-1 Home Care provides many in-home care services that include:
· assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· fun activities and “brain games” to help with cognitive function
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care additionally provides senior service solutions such as arthritis care, Hunter Syndrome, after surgery care for elders who have been temporarily displaced in a hospital setting, and other caregiving options.