Many seniors living in Orange County and Los Angeles struggle with presbyopia, or age-related farsightedness that worsens over time. But did you know that the same condition was present in the eyes of our nation's first President, George Washington?
At A-1 Home Care in Irvine, we provide hourly in-home care experts who come to the comfort and convenience of the home to serve elders from different ethnic identities and economic backgrounds, including Asian, Middle Eastern, Jewish, and European, helping them to feel like the President of their own home health going forward!
Take a look below at some of the leading in-home services A-1 Home Care provides to seniors with presbyopia:
- assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care for physical handicaps and other disabilities
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care's always affordable and daily diverse home care options additionally include arthritis care for those with brittle joints and weakened bones, diabetic care for seniors with high blood sugar, and even postpartum care for recent mothers needing assistance in caring for their infant. It's this dedication to providing the very best-- and leaving behind the rest!-- that has A-1 Home Care at the pinnacle of home care provision in Southern California today.