Did you know that even if your loved one is in the hospital following a medical procedure, he/she can enjoy round-the-clock hospital sitters at the best prices in all of Orange County and Los Angeles?
At A-1 Home Care in Irvine, our friendly caregivers provide leading after surgery care services that help soothe seniors and keep them upbeat during their hospital stay. Each caregiving option is provided by a diverse caregiver with helping hands and a golden heart looking to serve people from all walks of life.
A-1 Home Care provides leading after surgery care services such as:
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· maintenance inside the home including vacuuming, dusting, dishwashing, laundry, and trash
· assistance with mobility
· maintenance outside the home including yard work and gardening tasks
· transportation of items you need from the home during your hospital stay
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care has proudly served people throughout Southern California for the past quarter century and counting already, as each caregiver on staff provides additional elder care options like short-term care for rehab situations and diabetic care for people with high blood sugar in the home. After all, we are dedicated to providing only the best-- and leaving behind the rest!